3. Courtney's dress and lipstick:
4. "Just What I Needed" by The Cars came on the radio this morning and the line that goes "It doesn't matter where you've been as long as it was deep" really struck me. That's such a chill and enlightened and generous sentiment; it's so romantic. And I love that he expects her to have been deep places -- I think it's important to have high expectations of whomever we're letting into our lives. The point I'm getting at is: I kinda wanna date a "Ric Ocasek guy," a guy who's Ric Ocasek-esque.
6. Chevy Chase in 1975. I mean, really:
7. I want there to be a magic tunnel between Los Angeles and New York City, a tunnel that makes it so it only takes like three seconds to travel back and forth between the two. I don't much adore the city itself, and whenever I'm there I'm always doing things like getting on the subway wrong and riding a really long time before I realize I'm going in the opposite direction I'd intended, but I love my New York people so immensely and I want to see them all the time. Also I want easier access to the coconut pancakes at Purity Diner.
8. This Emily Miranda bracelet: