1.9.15

A List Of All The Things I Think Are Cool, by Laura Jane Faulds

Hello everyone! I made a new zine. It's called "A List Of All The Things I Think Are Cool," obviously, and it's made out of poems. It costs either £0 or $0, depending on what country you live in, since let's be real here, I'm not really in the poetry zine game for the money. I truly am in it for the love of the game. 

Anyway, I only made fifty copies of it, so you better act fast or these puppies will be gone for good! Don't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime, email laurajanefaulds at gmail dot com with your address and preferably a sweet little comment & I'll send you a copy in the mail. It would be cool of you to send me a lil trinket back but no worries if not! We all have a lot going on in our lives and sometimes motivating yourself to get out there and mail somebody a trinket is harder than it looks. Anyway, here are a few of my favourite sentences from the zine, to give you an idea of what a ROMP it is: 

-"I'm gonna circle all the names of all the different dog breeds"
-"I NEED that Halloween back!"
-"Dying in a car crash in a wine region" 
-"Not to brag or anything, but I got the juice for free." 
"I've got a big clock & everybody knows it." 

Okay cool! Peace out everybody. Buy my free zine! 
Love,
LJ

PS: NO COPIES LEFT GUYS. IT'S OVER. LIGHTS ON, GO HOME. EVERYBODY OUT. 

2 comments:

  1. HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS.

    I hate life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.9.15

    Got my copy! Thank you! I tagged and followed you on my IG (astoldbyana). I hope you got to see it. Planning to send a little something something your way! Much love and possie vibes from the Philippines! <3

    ReplyDelete